Monday 23 May 2011

When its cold you think about chocolate

Today it was cold and raining and I was looking for something to do indoors, I rummaged around in my stash and found an old chocolate box left over from Easter . I thought the box was quite natty the way it opened, so I had " saved it for a rainy day" ( sorry that was terrible )

I rolled out some air drying modeling paste and stamped into it, then coloured the paste with some alcohol inks and then misted with black gold Tattered Angels. When that was dry I used a little black rub n buff



 In the center I used parts from an old belt , I had been hording along with some Kaisercraft  pearls and Prima Vintage Trinkets.

                 So what will I use it for ? To store my bling bits in . 


thanks for visiting
Jan           

No comments:

Post a Comment