Tuesday 5 July 2011

I cant believe a month has slipped by since I last posted anything

I cant believe a month has slipped by since I last posted anything. I haven't done a lot of craft in that time,

 just a few quick layouts to put into my  grand babies albums
and some little gifts for different people,
 so the blog entry will be a short one.


Riley's two layouts were made with plain white card-stock, which I stamped to add a little interest .
 Wetting the edges of the white card stock , I quickly ripped crumpled and rolled then inked.
 Placing it on patterned paper(which I had laying around in my stash , for far too long).
 The lollipop flowers in the "little Angel " layout were made from an old dress of mine ( I like to repurpose things, when I can)
Elizabeth's page was super quick
 as I used Cricuts paper lace for the back ground,
 so it was just press a button and all the work was done

and for this ,was a stitched on layer for the back ground,
punched lace and a few layered  flowers,
 again super quick to do


but I will add a little Nana brag with some photos of our beautiful grandchildren
Introducing Miss Holly Jayde, who is now two months old ( that may have a little to do with my lack of blog entries)
thanks for visiting

3 comments:

  1. Aww...cute grandchildren of yours Jan. I like the rich colours in your layouts - deep blues, reds and peach. TFS. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them Jan especially the blue ones, your grandbabies are too cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new granddaughter. Snap lots of pics and hope to see her on your LOs soon

    ReplyDelete