Thursday 19 May 2011

My little book project

I thought I would add a few projects that I have done lately, this is a little altered book I finished a few weeks back.
I used a second hand book I found at an opportunity shop for .50 cents, the painted background was painted with acrylic paint, the chipboard gate is from Scrapware and the tree with the little bird house is also Scrapware, the gate was  embossed with copper embossing powder.
And the paper  is some of the Graphic 45 " Once upon a Springtime" collection




Up to now, I have had a " Blog Fairy" (which I am extremely grateful for) enter my posts, so this is my very first .. all by myself entry..so far , so good.
All I need to learn now is how to reply to comments and I might be able to enter this new blogging world
thanks for visiting
Jan

5 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you great job on blogging mate. you just sign in and pic google account same email and password as for the blog and comment away

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jan, this book knocks my socks off!!!!! I wish I could see it in real life, it is soooo gorgeous!!!! :0) Ange x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Jan on blogging all by yourself, easy when you know how LOL And secondly on your wonderful work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a little gem of an altered book. enjoy blogging !

    ReplyDelete