Saturday 10 September 2011

Just a little scrappen

I spent yesterday trying to make a few pages happen, but ended up so frustrated as I simply couldn't get my head around, working with bright colours.
I have new Photos of Holly laying on a bright green play mat and try as I might , I wasn't able to put a page together that pleased me. 
 I wonder if other people struggle to make a layout when they are working in bright paper.

So I ended up throwing my attempted page into " the too hard basket" and managed to make a few layouts with-in my comfort zone.
when I make " Off the Page " project , I don't mind how much time I put into them and happily fiddle around for hours or even sometimes weeks,


but when I scrap, my layouts are fairly simple and quick to do. So I am able to churn out quite a few in a day ( that's when I'm on a roll).
It looks as though I had a bit of a circle theme going -
so I'm not sure if this post is about the pages I did
 or the one I failed at miserably
but thanks for visiting
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment